- What services does Natillus provide?
Transportation to campus, excursions and guiding, staff(coaches), accommodation.
- How many kids in the classroom?
8-12 kids per classroom
- What levels of english do you teach?
From begginner to advanced
- When is the last time to apply to the program?
At least 2 months before the starting date
- Are there going to be kids on the same age as mine?
Yes we accept only kids aged from 6-10 for 'mom 'n me' & 10-17 for Turkish Summer Delight
- Can kids leave the campus on their own?
No, we have curfew on evenings and students will be supervised during their stay
- How much pocket money do kids need per week as pocket money?
$50 per week will be enough.
- Are the dorms clean?
Yes, our students will use the new sheets and dorms will be cleaned before their arrival.
- Are they going to take shower everyday?
Yes because of the warm weather during summer we reccommend our students to take shower everday.
- Is there a laundry service?
Yes, there will be weekly laundry service
- Will I be able to contact with my children anytime?
Yes, Our Country Representatives will be available 24/7, also you can reach through our directorate and J.C.’s
- Can we come as a group?
Yes but we don’t guarantee if everyone will be in the same class/room.
- How can I book plane tickets?
You can book it through our travel agency or we can help you as well but please notify us as early as possible
- My child can be naughty sometimes, how are you going to control it?
Our staff is well trained and experienced with kids in all age. Undisciplined actions will not be tolarated
- What happens if my child gets ill?
We have infirmary in every campus. We will assist to the nearest hospital if necessary.