Natillus International English Ski Camp in Turkey. Winter Ski Camp is available from 23.12 till 19.01. Spend 1 week in Green city, learn how to ski on the best winter resorts in Turkey with English speaking Instructors. We will Provide you with ski kits and Ski Pass. Don’t forget to bring your Ski Clothes and helmet to enjoy the winter outdoors!
- Campus Location: Bursa
- Age: 10-17
- Class Hours: 20 Hours of Private Ski Lessons
- Class Size: 8-12 Students per group
- Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Accommodation: En-suite student residence (single or double)
- Course Duration: 1 week
- 2020 Course Dates: 23.12-19.01.2020 (flexible dates for groups)
- Teachers: English speaking Instructors
- Student Type: Individuals and groups
Uludag, 36km in the south of Bursa, is one of the country’s favourite winter sports centers and as well as skiing, its richness of flora and fauna has made it into a National Park. Uludag was previously known as Olympos Misios in ancient times, and is known in mythology as the place where the Gods watched the Trojan war.
For skiing and snowboarding, there are 28 km of slopes available. 16 lifts transport the guests. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,767 and 2,322 m.
All-included stay! Our students will stay in certified en-suite student residence (single or double) with all necessary facilities and free WIFI.
What is Included:
- -20 hours of Private Ski Lessons
- -Ski kits (Clothes and helmets not included)
- - Ski Pass
- -3 meals (Halal) per day
- - English speaking instructors
- - Transfers in Bursa
- - 6 nights of accommodation
- - 24/7 Available, multi-lingual, smiling supervising staff