Travel Safety Precautions During COVID-19 Outbreak
Here are a few rules to live by while traveling:
– Wear a face mask at all times.
– Adhere to the rules of airports and airlines.
– Follow closely the regulations set by the airlines.
– Disinfect and wipe down the area where you will be sitting.
– Make sure to keep your hands clean during your journey by washing or disinfecting them regularly.
– Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
– Change your mask about every four hours or when it gets wet.
– Choose well-ventilated seats, preferably next to a window.
– Stay away from public toilets as much as possible.